Thursday, May 28, 2015

Framing Mostly Finished

We drove by again tonight and saw that the structure looked mostly complete.  There are a few areas missing sheathing, but it looks like everything is up otherwise.

A couple notes:
-I'm reaching out the the PM about our sump pump location.  After seeing various other pictures online, I am really not happy with the location we chose.
-I realized today that I made a mistake on the yard space drawing I did. I checked the math, but I didn't check it well enough.  I actually drew in almost ten additional feet of yard depth that we won't have because the values didn't add up.  I'm going to re-draw those and post a new update.  Obviously this is saddening, but we'll still have more yard than we have now.

Front view from across the street.

Shot with neighbor to the left (Stanford).

Shot with neighbor to the right (Palermo).

Left side of our house (lower level is garage, windows from left to right are: water closet, bedroom 3, bedroom 4).

Rear view slightly to one side showing the garage door opening.

Rear view slightly to the other side showing both great room windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment