Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lot Backfilled

Plenty of rain in the last 36 hours in this area.  I haven't been by the lot, but Kari sent some photos of the site now that the dirt is pushed back in.

The good news is that the egress window is in the right place and it looks like the two hopper windows are properly formed.

When I initially saw the dig it looked like the sanitary and water service came in at a different location than the one we had discussed at the Pre-Con, but I am not worried about these as they'll end up in what we plan to be a storage area regardless.

I did see in my other pictures that the hole for electrical sleeve under the garage was drilled.  I'm hoping they put the conduit in place before filling and will have to check next time I'm on the site.




No comments:

Post a Comment