Friday, May 1, 2015

Thoughts of Friday

I drove by the Bateman model being built at Tuscany Hills in Victor, NY (again). Looks like they are fairly close to completion of the house. From the outside I can tell that they have the sitting area and the Roman shower upgrades, so we will definitely go back out once we can walk through it.

I did notice on this trip that the master bedroom windows are different than the others. They don't open upwards like the other single hung windows. Instead they open out away from the house. I hadn't realized that before now. It isn't the biggest loss, but I do prefer the other windows.

Really, all of the widows area sacrifice since we have always had double hung. Now I know I won't be able to use my window fans in those spots in the master. We can put them in the sitting area windows, but it just didn't seem like it will be what I was expecting.

One thing I remembered that I forgot to mention previously is that we added a switched outlet in the soffit on the front of the house. It will be high up over the front door for holiday/decorative lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment