Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Dumpster Gone!

I stopped by the house to meet with a paving contractor for a quote and there was quite a bit of activity!  The dumpster was removed while I was there and the yard was being graded/raked and prepped for seed.

I noticed that the tile guy, the carpet guy, and a painter were all in the house working as well.

I booked our Central A/C install for next Friday.
I have a couple driveway quotes - one much lower than the other.
All of our appliances are scheduled for delivery on Wednesday 7/29.
I'm working on the utilities and rolling our FiOS service over.
Ordering the ceiling fans and garage door opener ASAP.
Need to measure the windows for shades - I forgot when we were last in the house.






4 comments:

  1. do they not install A/C for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Central A/C is not included in our area. RH offers it as an upgrade for just about double the cost of doing it later. I'm actually using the same contractor they used for the HVAC and am paying 55% of the upgrade cost by doing it after closing.

      Delete
  2. Happy Closing and enjoy decorating and getting settled in.

    ReplyDelete