Friday, July 17, 2015

Exterior Progress - Siding Completed

I stopped by the house yesterday in the morning to drop off two surge-protected outlets for behind my TV mounting locations.  While in the community (at 8:45am) it was PACKED.  There were probably 2 work trucks/vans at every in-construction house and we currently have many houses in the works.

I ran into the PM and asked him if he wanted the outlets or if I should walk into the house and give to the electricians.  He elected to have me hand them to the electricians.

I didn't grab any pics in the morning since it was so busy.

We drove by last night and saw that our siding was completed, gutters were up, much of the grading work had been started, the drywall in the garage that hadn't been hung yet was now up, and there were still people working at the house around 7pm.

One missing piece of fascia above the front door.
Our exterior lights are different from the other houses...  I checked the elevation printout and they should be the same.  I'm not opposed to being different but I have some concern because they look to be smaller fixtures (cheaper, less light, etc).

That piece of siding needs some help above the Study windows.

1 comment: