Friday, June 19, 2015

Photos: Notes & Updates

Lots of information and photos in this post.  If I had more time to post over the last week I would have done so.  I also did not take pictures at our Pre-Drywall meeting and I will ask the SR to let us in on Saturday to do so.

I have had fairly open access to the site due to being a contractor with RH.  Until drywall and paint are done I expect the PM to provide little access to the home to go in and take pictures.  I will try to get in as much as possible, but it sounds as though he would prefer that not be the case.

From midpoint in the garage towards the front of the house.
From midpoint in the garage towards rear.  They ran the microwave vent below the ceiling and also boxed in a big MEP chase - not my favorite solution, but acceptable.
Inside that large MEP chase.
Concealed gas line in the garage!!!!  Also some LV wiring through the ceiling.
I was very happy to see that they did bury the gas line in the wall.  This was a request that I was initially told could not happen, but they came through.
Entry point near the front of the garage.
Mechanical chase on the first floor is fairly full.
Mudroom closet
Future fridge location.
From kitchen towards mudroom/dining.  pantry is on the left.
Pantry
Turned a little more.
Wider shot of pantry and everything in those walls.
Same
From great room into kitchen.
Morning Room
Great room front wall (wired for LCR sound and TV box/blocking)
Wiring for AV rack in the front corner of the room.
Above powder room.
Powder room rough.
From study towards powder room
From study looking into the rest of the house.
From study into the foyer and dining (library)
A view of study TV mounting spot with front door behind.
Corner of the study
Sump pump and powder room plumbing stack.  Sump pump was unplugged during a downpour so there is a bit of water on the basement floor.
Water meter in place and house water lines are pressurized
Lots of wiring to clean up.  White box to the right is for low voltage.
I'm glad they left a 1" tee in the gas line as I have plans to install other fixtures.  I wish they would have put a valve on it, though.
More plumbing
Mechanical room in the basement to be.
Our furnace.
Someone's coffee in a wall upstairs.
Bedroom 2 nook with wiring for desk area
Attic access that was added in master closet.
Back side of laundry room (from master closet).
Sitting area switch location.
Behind bed location in master
Linen closet in master bath
One backside of the master shower that meets the linen closet.
Front-on view of the master shower
Right side of master shower
Left side of master shower
WC rough in
Master bath right vanity rough
Between master bath vanities (I added this outlet)
Left master bath vanity light
Left master bath rough
Laundry room plumbing vent and dryer exhaust
Dryer rough
Washer rough
So much wasted space in the upstairs mechanical chase
Bed 4 switch box
View into master bath from bed 4
Upstairs bath rough
Upstairs bath rough
Upstairs bath from bed 3
Upstairs bath plumbing from garage

2 comments:

  1. Looks FANTASTIC William!! That's one busy post. Ill have to take my time tonight to copy some of your LV. I got the OK yesterday from Compliance Depot so I'm ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on an LV diagram to show what I did. There is a fantastic spot where the study meets the foyer meets the hall to the powder room where you can cut in a piece of conduit and run it straight up and into the higher attic space. You can also run another up and into the lower attic space as well. This made pulling cable in those areas very simple.

      Delete