Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Siding Continues

There was an SUV parked in the driveway when we drove by around 8:30pm so I assume the drywall people were inside working.  Very little progress was made on the siding today in comparison to last Friday.

As you can see in the pics, the windows are open.  I hope they get closed each night as well as when it rains.  The house has already seen enough interior water for my liking.

The basement condition is unknown as I didn't want to approach the house with the guys working.  I'll try to get a picture into the basement windows tomorrow to see if the 2" of water is still down there.  Since we plan on finishing that space I hope they are able to effectively solve the issue.

This side didn't change from Friday.

And neither did the back of the house.  Both of our neighbors have Canyon siding. From this angle it is a Palermo (reverse plan) on the left and a Stanford on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment